Friday, May 14, 2010

Matthew and Peipei, A Repeat Performance

Remember that blog a few weeks ago? The one where my good friend Peipei visited from Washington? I was thrilled that I got to spend a day at the zoo with her and her son. After our outing, she flew home and I figured it would be quite a while before I got to see her again.

As good luck would have it, Peipei needed a root canal. Well, it’s not lucky that she needed a root canal, but it is lucky that her sister is a dentist here in town. She wanted her sister to do the procedure so she flew back here for a week and brought Matthew with her.

Instead of being able to spend one day together, we had six! Yes, six busy, activity filled days. See, told you I was lucky!

The pictures don’t really need explanation. They are just of our kids having fun. Not every minute was fun. The kids had their share of whining and an argument or two, but I didn’t take pictures of that.

There were plenty of giggles and hugs. That’s what I photographed.

IMG_1924IMG_1925IMG_1927IMG_1937IMG_1933IMG_1952IMG_1985IMG_1976IMG_1987IMG_2015IMG_2062IMG_2065IMG_2100IMG_2113IMG_2126

No comments: