Thursday, May 1, 2008

Momma, Gink Gocs!

Molly's favorite shoes are her Gold Crocs. She wears them everywhere with everything, and quite frankly, they are looking a little ragged. I had hoped that they would make it through the summer, but recently came to the realization that it aint gonna happen. So off to the mall we went.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was already too late to buy summer colored Crocs in Molly's size. It's the end of April for crying out loud! Molly was less than thrilled that we left the mall Crocless and kept whining Neeeew Goooocs! all the way home.

When Molly went down for her nap, I hit the Internet searching for the illusive summer Crocs in toddler size 6/7. I finally found a site that had three pair left, so promptly got out my credit card and ordered those puppies.
Side note--Do you ever wonder if the Internet site says: Quick! Only 3 pair left! as a way to get you to buy their product immediately?...If that's their game, it works on me. My palms get sweaty and hands get shaky as I am ordering, just hoping that I get one of the last pair left. In reality they probably have a warehouse full of them. There is a sucker born every minute. But I digress.

In less than 24 hours (I am a preferred customer and get free express shipping) I had the Croc box in hand. I handed it to Molly who eagerly opened it.
The first thing out of her mouth was:
MOMMA, GIIIIIIIIIINK GOOOOOOOOOOCS!
I think the picture say it all. She is one happy little girl today!

No comments: