Monday, May 19, 2008

Azaleas and Other Stuff

First, the azaleas...they are in bloom and are beautiful. They only flower for a few weeks each year, but boy what a show!
When they bloomed last year, I took Molly outside to get some photos of her amongst the flowers. I did the same this year. I thought it would be fun to see a side-by-side comparison of how she has (and hasn't) changed. When I was looking through my old pictures I found many poses that were similar to this year's pictures. Enjoy.....


Next, other stuff...yes, more pictures at the park. Hey, it's what we do. A lot. It's spring; we've been cooped up all winter. We've got to make hay while the sun shines!
Our local Families with Children from China (FCC) chapter held their Spring Picnic. We had a great time meeting new people, seeing old friends, eating pizza and lo mein, and playing on the playground.
Molly continues to amaze (and sometimes frighten) onlookers with her strength and coordination on the jungle gym. She is so confident in her abilities and has such a sixth sense of where her body is in space. This is unlike her mother who trips over her own shadow. Heck, I can't even walk and chew gum at the same time! I am always close at hand to lend Molly support and cheer her on but really, she doesn't need it. She's a lillte monkey. You go girl!
And Finally....just a cute picture of Molly exploring the garden. Heck, her back is almost as cute as her front!

No comments: