Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally....Some Summer Sun and Some Summer Fun

We finally got some sunshine and stinkin' hot weather. Hurray! Late last week, we pulled out the water table and the sprinklers and Molly had a blast getting soaking wet:
As I looked through the pictures for this post, they seemed awfully familiar. I could have sworn that I had seen them before. I was right. I took the same pictures last year. Funny how similar they are. Here are some comparisons of Summer 2008 and Summer 2009:

Molly laying in the water table (view 1) 2008

Molly laying in the water table (view 1) 2009

lk

Molly laying in the water table (view 2) 2008lMolly laying in the water table (view 2) 2009

l

Molly at the Splash Park 2008

Molly at the Splash Park 2009

She has gained a little height, lost a little baby fat and no longer wears a swim diaper, but my cute little chubby cheeked girl is still is still just that: cute and chubby cheeked. And I am even more in love with her today than I was a year ago. Good Golly Miss Molly!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love that little pink suit with the skirt. So cute!