Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the Season to be Busy

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I know that it is the season to be jolly, but truthfully I've been so busy I haven't had time to be jolly yet. I also haven't had time to blog. In fact, I still don't. Molly has about 5 minutes left on her nap, so I just have time to post a few pictures then it is back to being a mommy. So here you go...random shots of Molly.


Molly models a dress lovingly knitted by Miss Brooke Wheeling.


Signing Grandmom's birthday card.


Everyone needs a hug every once in a while. Pooh is one lucky bear.


Taking a picture of Mommy with her mini camera.


Molly suspending herself between the sofa and coffee table. She thinks she's all that and then some with this little trick.


Decorating the house for Christmas. This is about as close as she's gonna get to having her picture taken with Santa. She wants to sit in the Mall Santa's lap in the worst way, but after waiting in line eight different times, she just can't seal the deal.


Another new pose for Molly. She is so excited that she can sit with her legs crossed, "Just like a little lady." Someone needs to tell this little lady that she is giving the world an eyeful of what is under her dress. Thank goodness she has leggings on!
a
Taking a break with the Christmas critters.
a
More holiday pictures to come...please check back in a few days and I have a new post...I hope!

No comments: