Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nibble, Nibble Like a Mouse, Who is Nibbling at My House?

Pretty much everyone in our family, that’s who! Luckily it is a gingerbread house that we are talking about.
h
A few weekends ago, Tony and I had to go out of town for a wedding. We left Molly in the capable hands of Grandmom, and what a good time they both had. Aunt Karen and Cousins Allison and Matthew stopped by to lend a hand, as well. Molly was the center of attention for the entire time, I am certain, and loved every minute of it.
h
Aunt Karen brought over gingerbread houses and the kids spent part of the day decorating them. I wasn’t there to witness the construction first hand, but I am quite sure that just as many decorations went in Molly’s mouth as on her house. That’s half the fun, isn’t it? Hey, if she was on a sugar high, she was someone else’s responsibility that day, so I say, “Eat up, gal!”
h
Here are a few pictures that my sister-in-law left on my camera…Thanks Karen!

Matthew squeezing frosting.
k

Allison nibbling candy.


Grandmom giving Molly some pointers.
h
Designing like an engineer? I hope not. One engineer in any family is quite sufficient.

More candy on the house now, means more candy to pick off later!
j

Everyone hard at work.
j

The finished products. Molly's house is the one on the right.
h

The current status of the gingerbread house~Yum!

No comments: