Monday, September 27, 2010

Leftovers

I thought that I would serve you some leftovers today. Not from my fridge…from my camera(s).

You see, I have three cameras. One I keep in my purse, one I keep in my outing backpack, and one is a big professional  looking thing that I am woefully inept at using so only it comes out on occasion.

Between the three cameras, pictures get lost from time to time. I just kinda forget that I have them sitting on the memory card of a particular camera until they have reached their expiration date. Then you either serve them up on the blog a little bit cold or ban them to the deep freeze.

Since it’s a slow news week, I decided on the former. So here are some end of summer leftovers. I hope you agree that they are almost as tasty as the fresh ones!

At the beginning of the month, Mia and her siblings had a sleepover at our house. Not a whole lot of sleeping during the SLEEPover, but they did have fun!

Here are the girls relaxing after a long night of playing.IMG_3238

We took a little trip to Noodles for some Mac n’ Cheese because, quiet simply, it ROCKS!IMG_3243

Molly tells me she should move to Wisconsin because she is a cheese head. I sure would miss her because I just couldn’t make the move. I need some place warmer not colder. And I am not a big fan of cheese. Wisconsin is not in my future. Just sayin’. IMG_3247

Song Time with Molly’s buddies Mattie Gail and Mia.IMG_3240

A few days later we went to the zoo with Mattie Gail . This is the only picture I took the entire day. I must have been running a temperature or something. IMG_3290

Molly’s last day of gymnastics with Miss Amy. She now attends a competitive class. At four. What’s up with that? I’m not sure I was even out of diapers at four. The world is moving way.too.fast!IMG_3315

Play date with Mia at the park.IMG_3296

Then back to our house for some princess time.IMG_3309

Remember me and my attitude about farms? Well, my friend Tressa is doing her best to make a redneck out of me. When she suggested the farm I responded, “Sure, that sounds like fun!”

Mattie Gail and Molly play with the bunnies.IMG_3320

These girls L-O-V-E each other. So sweet to see their friendship blossom and grow.IMG_3331

Glad that I am not the only one Molly cops an attitude with. Here she is giving the chickens “what for.”IMG_3328

More sweetness….can never get enough of these two enjoying each other!IMG_3332

IMG_3336

IMG_3342

We even remembered to get in a few pictures with our kids this time. Tressa, Mattie and a pony whose name I don’t remember.IMG_3343

Me, Molly and Buttercup…How ‘bout them apples--road apples that is. My new redneck status allows me to tip toe through the horse poo with ease.IMG_3344

Enough farm for now….moving on to coloring. Molly displays her princess artwork. Notice the hearts and stars she added in the background. She was so proud. And yes, the ginormous picture is displayed on my refrigerator.IMG_3434

Back at the zoo with Mattie Gail. Must have been feeling better because the camera was out to capture every moment. When we arrived, the girls emerged from their respective vans donning coordinating outfits. Unplanned, I swear, but pretty darn cute! IMG_3345 IMG_3349 IMG_3353 IMG_3355

IMG_3363

IMG_3373

See, leftovers aren’t all that bad, are they?

No comments: