Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Holy Cow, She Did It!

As some of you might already know, Molly has issues with being away from me.This makes life a little difficult for me as I must take her everywhere with me. Don't get me wrong, I am madly in love with my kid. I love spending oodles of time with her. It's just that there are certain times where having a few minutes of me time would do both of us a world of good.
k
Well, last week, little Miss Molly surprised me. We were visiting Stacy and Mia. Molly was having such a great time that she didn't want to leave. She told me, "You go shopping, Mommy. Leave."
Alrighty then. You don't have to ask me twice! I was outta there! And shopping I went. One-and-a-half hours of blissful, child free shopping. A slice of heaven.
k
Stacy emailed the following pictures of Mia and Molly playing sans Mommy:
k
n
Obviously Molly didn't miss me a bit. Way to go Molly. I'm proud of you!

Hey, Stacy, are you free next week? Thanks a bunch, my dear friend!

No comments: