Thursday, February 28, 2008

Molly's 2nd Birthday: A Photo Essay

(You can click on any picture to make it bigger.)


Here I am waking up with a smile on my face because I'm 2 years old today.


First thing I do as a 2 year old is drink my morning bottle. What? No chocolate milk? Come on...it's my birthday, for crying out loud!


Next, I give baby her morning bottle.


Time for breakfast and pigtails (Mommy does pigtails while I eat...less stress and whining for both of us).


After breakfast we head to one of my favorite places: The Library. Their story time rocks! The best part of story time is bubbles.


Hey, there are bubbles in the air and in my hair.


Here I am reading with my friend Matthew and his mom, Peipei.


Coloring with Matthew. Well I'm coloring; Matthew is checking to see if gravity still works. Boys.


Second stop: The Mall. Does life get any better? Here I am at the playground.


And here I am with my new shades. It's actually sunny today...a birthday miracle in the Midwest!


Home for lunch and a few verses of "Wheels on the Bus." Then it's time for my nap.


Daddy gets me up and wishes me a happy birthday. Check out my wicked bedhead.


Time for dinner. It's spaghetti night so I have to eat sans shirt!


My party is tomorrow, but I get cake tonight, too. Here's me with my dad.


And here I am with my mom. This was taken just prior to the sugar high. Trust me, you don't want to see pictures of that!


A bath before bedtime.


Doing the post-sugar-high-crash. I'm ready for bed. I start my bottle with Mommy.


And end my bottle with Daddy. It's GREAT being 2!

Stay tuned for pictures of....THE PARTY!

No comments: